lunedì 4 aprile 2016

Having a break...

Hi everybody!

I haven't been writing here for a long time. I am sorry if I have disapponted you, I see that people still stop by to have a look at my blog (unless I have been attacked by hackers...) and I would like to thank you!

I would have liked to write about a lot of topics in the last few months of silence, such as a memory dedicated to the passing of my adored David Bowie (and sooner or later I will, I owe this to him) or a few lines about the new album of Mambassa and the following tour (they have been one of my favourite bands for more than 15 years), which brought me a great joy! 
However, the truth is that I didn't because I wasn't in the mood of writing for the public or I simply felt so tired... I know it sounds stupid, but I've had many commitments (coming both from work and from private life) and at night I felt asleep so often even before switching on my computer.

I hope I will be back soon with some substantial blog entries, in the while I hug you all!

Love,

Mary

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento